Collection of Information.
When you use the Services, we automatically collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide. When using the Services, you may manually provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction or this may be automatically be collected. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, sign up for alerts, or correspond with a real estate agent or loan officer. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
- We use Google Analytics to track the flow of traffic to our site. When you visit our site, your web browser may send Google the web address of the page that you're visiting and your IP address. They may also set cookies on your browser, or read cookies that are already there. You can read about how Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- We have installed the Facebook Pixel on our site. Facebook uses Event Data received to provide us with insights about the effectiveness of our ads and the use of our website.
- Using the tools at http://www.aboutads.info/choices, you can opt out from the collection of Web viewing data for interest-based advertising and other applicable uses, by some or all of the participating companies.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally where you have chosen to keep it private ("Personal Information"). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the Services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct us to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale. If and/or when we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of the business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
Children Under the Age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information. You acknowledge that Personal Information will be processed and stored by us in the United States. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.
Contacting us. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of Home Prediction, please email us at email@example.com.
© 2016 HomePrediction.com